- 2 onions chopped
- 4 red peppers chopped
- 2 pounds ground grass-fed beef
- 2 cans red kidney beans in sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 fresh diced tomatoes
- 1 package of corn
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 TB adobo
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 4.5 hours
- This Recipe is: Egg Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free
- Cook For: Dinner
- Cuisine Type: Mexican
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef in olive oil.
- Combine the meat and all other ingredients, except the corn, in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours 45 minutes.
- Add the corn for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve the chili with shredded cheese.
Leave a comment (all fields required)