- 3 TB extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 TB fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thin sliced
- 2 TB chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 pound grass-fed top sirloin steak, trimmed
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 (8 inch) skewers
- Cooking spray
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- This Recipe is: Egg Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free
- Cook For: Dinner
- Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Author: Adapted from Cooking Light Magazine
- Preheat grill to high (450F to 550F).
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, onion, dill and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into 1 inch strips. Toss with oil, coriander, pepper and 3/4 tsp salt. Thread 2 strips onto each skewer.
- Place skewers on a grill coated with cooking spray. Grill, uncovered, 90 seconds on each side or until slightly charred.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.
December 12, 2022
Have used this method a couple of times, and it really is fool proof. This is my go to recipe for grilling chicken for one.