Your probably here because you looked up how to find ribeye steaks near me. Now that you're here and found a great source for local grass fed beef, lets take a look at what to do with it. Grilling is just the first step, it turns out there are many more things to do with steak than just serving it with potatoes. We think you'll love our Philly Steak Sliders!
This recipe assumes you already have cooked ribeye steak, making it a great way to reuse leftovers. For extra flavor, try a quick 30 minute ribeye steak marinade of olive oil, pepper and herbs prior to grilling. Not only will this tenderize the meat, it will make it easier to cook!
- 2 cooked ribeye steaks, thinly sliced
- 3 slices of provolone cheese, cut into fourths
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 package (12 count) KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- This Recipe is: Nut Free
- Cook For: Dinner, Lunch
- Cuisine Type: American
- Author: Adapted from Food.com
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, cover bottom with olive oil.
- Add the onions and pepper to the pan and cook, stirring, until carmelized, which will take about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the meat to the pan with the onions, peppers and garlic. For the most flavor use a ribeye steak marinade when you origionally cook the steak.
- Now prepare the buns. Cut buns in half. Add to the bun bottom the steak with onions and peppers and top with cheese. Replace the top of the buns and put them into a baking dish.
- Brush the buns with melted butter. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Take off foil and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm.
Acabonac Farms grass fed steaks are the best foundation for any recipe! When you start with nutrient dense, flavorfull beef you can't go wrong. Answering the question how to find ribeye steaks near me has never been easier!
March 23, 2021
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?