This is one of our favorite weeknight sirloin steak recipes, using our grass fed 16 oz sirloin steak, we're able to feed 4 people with a delicious and balanced meal.
Making use of grilled sirloin steak and seasonal vegetables; if you're looking for easy sirloin steak recipes it does not get much better than this!
- 1 16 oz sirloin steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 2 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 3 green onions, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil
- 2 TB thinly sliced fresh mint
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- This Recipe is: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free
- Cook For: Dinner
- Cuisine Type: American
- Author: Adapted from Cooking Light Magazine
- Pound out the sirloin steak with a meat mallet until it is 1/4 inch thick
- Sprinkle steak with 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to high (450-550 F).
- Combine tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Generously coat cooking spray on squash, zucchini and green onions. Place vegetables in a single layer on grill grate coated with cooking spray. Grill squash and zucchini 2 minutes until tender and grill marks appear. Grill the green onion 3 minutes, turning, until slightly tender.
- Chop green onions. Place tomatoes, green onions, zucchini and squash in the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add mint, basil and oil to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Serve with steak.
Grilled Sirloin Steak Instructions:
- Place sirloin steak in a single layer on the grill grate coated with cooking spray, grill uncovered for 2 minutes. Turn steak and grill 1 minute more or until desired doneness.
- Let steak stand for 5 minutes and then cut against the grain
Let us know if you try this recipe and make sure to follow us on facebook and instagram for more delicious sirloin steak recipes coming soon!
Leave a comment (all fields required)